Tuesday, September 4, 2007

PICTURE imPERFECT


wanna know my own deffinition of picture perfect??
It is a picture with all my freinds in it, and no intruders are allowed by the way!
only my friends:)))
This is why there is nothing such as perfect picture, in my life at least.
cause 1st, i cannot gather all my beloved ones in one picture...not cause they are numerous ofcourse technology has already solved that with the zooming function in the digital cams but rather cause my friends are scattered all around. 2nd, there will be always people who do not belong in my picture...my world.
We have this lovely habit my friends and i of taking pictures at farewells ..
how i hate these pictures. You draw a fake smile on your face but deep down it hurts seeing your friend leave.
The time i left Egypt Gosh was I sooo happy to the extent i did not realize how others, friends and family, were suffering but still smiling in the pictures and trying to show support while inside is a different story.
Ofcourse none of that mattered at the time cause i was happy, selfish maybe i was one step nearer to my new dream life or to be accurate one step away from Egypt.
But life is a spinning wheel, plusses and minusses, yins and yans.
Today i am posing, faking something like a smile, wishing good luck while all i wanna do is cry.
My photoalbum is getting more and more imperfect...the friends are diminishing and the intruders are claming my pictures.
I hate sounding gloomy, but sorry this is MY BLOG and this is how i feel right now.
I will feel better tomorrow this i am sure of, cause i am strong i guess, i hope

No comments: