Saturday, May 24, 2008

Have a nice day


If this piece is not getting documented i really don't know what should be.
I SAW JOHN BON JOVI LIVE.......
I know am 36 but hey what the fxxxx? i am still in cloud 9..
Not only did i get the chance to attend a live rock concert but also it was my all time favourite BON JOVI.
That was last tuesday and it was heavenly.
I never expected to be that excited in fact before going to the concert i was in a lousy mood due to work pressure but as soon as the guy appeared on stage aaaaall was forgotten and i could only sing along and sway and jump(though my feet were killing me).
Finally AD had a meaning...no that was a little bit exaggerated..but i am sure that was my best night in Abu Dhabi yet.
Seeing your favourite performer live is certainly different it's like falling in love with him all over again.
It's amazing how it changed my mood, though it evapurated the next day at the site of people in the office but it was worth it.
A thought hit me while watching them:These guys are damn lucky not only do they enjoy their time but they also get paid for it.WOW. Dunno wish i could do that even if only for one night.
In the mean time some marching band keeps its own beat in my head and if anything i am sooo enjoying it
Have a nice day!

No comments: