Sunday, January 3, 2010

What a mess!!!


A FB colleague posted the following question: What is the thing that annoys you the most now?
Many things annoy me ofcourse ut i never tried to pinpoint the thing that annoys me the most...
Right now my mind is as cluttered as my closet...many stuff lying everywhere and trying to find an item seems like a mission impossible.
Anyways, this guy's question made me search harder in the closet i mean in my mind and the answer came out even more annoying than the question...it's the person that is supposed to be the closest to me"MY FATHER".
It's not missing my mother, my boss, the miserable job, the bad financials, cairo traffic it's my dad
Yes it's an annoying discovery...has he always been annoying me? NO
Was he always such a jerk? NO
Is it old age, my mother's death? Possible..
Could it be me?
Even more annoying...i cannot forgive him letting her die...it should've been him instead. at least this is what i always expected...he failed me..unknowingly
I know i have no right to think this way, i know i should be patient after all he's old and my father...i can't help it though no matter how hard i try.
The mere daily phonecall is a dread..a charade ..he's not attempting even to patch things up...what to do? It's getting messier by the day and Yes Wissam now i've learned life ain't easy...
At least not for me.

No comments: