Saturday, November 20, 2010

Living in a Barbie world

Barbie is a spoilt brat always neatly dressed, nicely groomed, she has a full wardrobe of branded bags n shoes etc.
Barbie is surrounded by a bunch of very good looking friends, Ken, Midge, Stacey and so on..
and she lives in a fancy house ...in short she leads a wonderful live.
OK similarly but on a smaller scale my life in Abu Dhabi is a Barbie one: i have a packed wardrobe of expensive clothes, bags, shoes n accessories.
Me too am living in a nice apt and surrounded by good looking friends.
If one day Barbie's doll house comes apart it will still be okay coz at the end of the day Barbie is an "IT" she will recover instantly you will simply comb her hair, arrange her dress and place her back next to Ken.
But when my world comes apart it's a different story coz am a "SHE" combing my hair and patting my cheeks won't do it.
My fake friends won't give me any consolation either coz they r fake.
Choosing the Barbie life was my own doing but now it became so phony it's strangling me.
I need my real friends back my real life even if it means going back to all the problems that came along.
At least it was a life.

No comments: