Thursday, December 13, 2007

Music is my boyfriend


is a name of some group on facebook!
Such an inspiring name for a group..and one that i related to instantly.
Music is my passion and my boyfriend, in the absence of a real one:)
Not that it is substituting anything ofcourse but i have to admit that music is overtaking the funcionalities of a boyfriend in my life. It lifts me up when i am down, keeps me company when i am lonely, entertains me when i am bored.
So one might say it is the perfect boyfriend, the type who is always there when you need him.
My newly discovered BF takes long walks with me, accompanies me mostly in my car, sneaks at work and whispers to my ears through the MP3 player, and is there when i wash dishes, read or just feel like dancing...
It even adjusts itself according 2 my moods, slow when i need to chill out and funky when i feel like going crazy.
My BF never bores me, it has so many faces..it's classic, it rocks, it could be eastern or western.
The ideal BF indeed, too good to be true...

No comments: