Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Asek I memnu

Is turkish for forbidden love, the title of a turksih serie am following these days.
Forbidden coz Samar the wife of Adnan is having an affair with Mohannad the nephew raised by Adnan since he was orphaned as a child.
In the mean time Adnan's daughter is in love with her cousin which adds to the complications.
Ofcourse am not writing a post about some turkish serie give me more credit than that please.
Self centred as I am (that comes along with being an only child hold my parents accountable not me ) I started analyzing myself. Yes that I do at times (that comes along with being single and not having much to do).
Now am losing focus and so must you. Ok ok back to my point actually am being evasive coz am having difficulty expressing what I want to say.
I sometimes shock myself .I actually feel for Samar imagine? In another world, few years back maybe i would have hated and condemned such a character. She's cheating on her husband, she's seducing his nephew she sabotages his relationship with his fiance and later on his cousin. In short she's evil. But i feel for her.
Shocking right? What's more shocking is that am putting myself in her shoes...that could happen to me!
I mean why not? Whose immune to evil...love?
I stopped judging people long back especially when it comes to decisions regarding the heart.


4 comments:

Shimaa Gamal said...

It is easy to hate the devil, it takes a real human to have sympathy for him :)

I always sympathize with devils, because I know where they came from

Rubi said...

dear thoughtful shaymaa the problem is when you start symapathizing coz u r afraid u might end the same

Shimaa Gamal said...

:) I am not afraid to end up the same. I think I am already there, that's why I sympathize :D

when will you come to Cairo again?

Rubi said...

oh shit lol u take care buddy seems I shud b coming asap b3d ur statement dy